Skagit Plastic Reduction & Recycling Coalition
Folleto En Español: sprrc_folletto.pdf
2019 Primavera Boletin de la Coalicíon para Reducir el Uso de Plasticos y Reciclar en Skagit spanish_articles_booklet_red.pdf
Skagit County Recycling Guidelines [Contado de Skagit Guia de reciclar]
Waste Management Guidelines for Skagit County:
Guia de Reciclaje en Español: skagit_guidelineseven_spanish.pdf
Do your part to prevent plastic waste from escaping into our environment and polluting our waterways and oceans.
Take the SPRRC plastic pledge to reduce single-use plastics. Download the form below and mail it in. We'll contact you about picking up your free reusable shopping and produce bags at our next outing in Skagit County.
Trail Tales Map Brochure
Download and print FOSB Interpretive Sign Map Brochure here.
Trail Tales - A Journey of Discovery
Trail Tales leads us on a journey to discover Fidalgo Bay's natural beauty and its diverse ecology and history, while calling us to restore and protect it for future generations.
Follow us on Facebook to learn more!
The Trail Tales Intepretive Plan
Want to know more about what we plan to do? A hard copy of the interpretive plan document is available to read in the reference documents section of the Anacortes Public Library. You can also download files to your computer using the links below:
- Trail Tales Educational and Outreach Plan - Phase 1 (2.2 MB pdf)
- Appendix A - Sign Inventory (2.5 MB pdf)
- Appendix B - Ecology Baywide Cleanup Factsheets (1.8 MB pdf)
- Appendix C - DNR References (1.7 MB pdf)
- Appendix D - Wayside Interpretive Design & Sign References (2.4 MB pdf)
- Appendix E - Docent Program (573k pdf)
More information about the WSU Beach Watchers Program
Related organizations and programs
- Skagit Marine Resources Committee (SMRC)
- SMRC Salish Sea Stewards
- Padilla Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve